Pixelated Moments

A good entertainment




Today 'Sun TV' telecasted 'Youth'. It was released long ago, so this is no review. However, I saw the movie only today, so here are some of my thoughts. The character 'Siva' is different from conventional movie hero characters, in a good sense. But the later part of the movie is with typical movie twist and the movie ends the same way thousands of other Tamil movies end. Direction and dialogues are noteworthy in many places. I liked the songs, especially 'Sarkari Nilavaei'. The song goes with the story and the lyrics are meaningful. I am no Vijay fan, but I felt he acted well for this song.

BTW, most of the comedy sequences are stolen from 'Life is beautiful'. When will these copying practice stop in Kollywood?

Pixelated at: Home, Chennai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home