Pixelated Moments

Good bye Chennai



After 11 long years of association, it is time to say good-bye. I started working here in 94. I'd my good, bad and ugly days. However, I am going out as a satisfied and a content man. I'll cherish all these days dearly. Good bye Chennai.

BTW, I really enjoyed doing this photoblog. It gave me a renewed enthusiasm. I want to thank the visitors and those who commented constantly. It will be a while (best case a week, worst case a month) before I start to post here. If you are using a feedreader like Bloglines, it'll be easier to know whenever I post here. However, due to photoblog settings that I've, it shows only one photo even if I post more than one photo in a given day.

Be with you all soon.

Pixelated at: Home, Chennai

2 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Diana Crabtree said...

Congratulations!

Look forward to seeing the new city in photos!

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Smugam said...

Will miss chennai pics....so which city are u gonna treat us to next

 

Post a Comment

<< Home