Pixelated Moments

Being upside down, on the air




I'd been on chilling roller-coaster rides in at-leat two entertainment parks. Even in MGM, I went on a roller-coaster. But this one beats them all. When I sat inside a cabin and strapped myself to an extent of immobility, I didn't have an idea of what was coming. The machine slowly rocks, picking up momentum. I was going up in the air, going up, and going up. And at one time, I was upside down. I saw people gathered down lifting their head and probably, waiting to run away, in case we fell down. I was there for few seconds. Then it moves to the opposite side and comes down, comes down, and it goes up again. Oh! back to being upside down. This time, I sensed blood going into my brain (if I had one, would I've taken this ride?). I even saw near-by sea. I heard someone praying - he was yelling so loud, that gods could hear it - to his dear god, "Muruga, save me!". Don't know if it was because of this prayer, but we came down safe.

BTW, I made an exception of using the shot by someone else here.

Pixelated at: MGM, Chennai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home