Pixelated Moments

Another treat




In a sharp contrast to my deep introvert personality, I've brought in a culture of celebrations in the current team that I am part of. The guy in the red shirt bought a new motor bike - Bajaj Pulsar. So it was time for party.

Next week, I am going to host a party. Because...well, who needs a reason? Okay, if you still want to know: the software application that I wrote was featured in a Belgian magazine, ClickX, and the best part is that they sent me a copy of it too.

Pixelated at: The firm, Chennai

3 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Diana Crabtree said...

I am so happy for you! Congratulations!

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Joseph :-)

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Joseph said...

Diana,
Thank you for your wishes.

Anonymous,
You could've atleast left your name. Anyway, thank you too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home