Pixelated Moments

Loads of crap direct to your TV


I'm not much into watching TV. You can't blame me, if you know what gets telecast here: Slow moving serials whose directors think, the way to mortality is to keep the audience sob and sob or men bashing programs or Jackie Chan action movies translated into Tamil, which has voices funnier than 'The Simpsons' and dialogues that makes the movie into an irritating comedy.

Since Chennai has this stupid setup-box concept, one cannot watch any other non-sobbing & non-comical channels. Now, with the advent of direct-to-home satellite channels (whose receiver you see in the photo), one can watch all those. Have I bought one? Nope, I still feel TV makes one a Couch potato.

Pixelated at Velachery, Chennai

1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there are still some genuine entertainers that freshen our mind away from our monotonous life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home