Pixelated Moments

On the beach


Recently, I moved to a house near the beach (Not one of those in the picture). I was always fond of one, and I quickly grabbed the opportunity when I got one. Soon after that, I was going for a walk everyday. But it was like, as they say, having sex after marriage. In the begining, I was going in the morning and evening. Then, only in the evening. Now, hmm... I know it is there. I can go whenever I want.

While on the topic of walking, Kottivakkam has a long strectch of clean beach. However the stretch between Kottivakkam and Palavakkam is getting highly enriched by fishermen folks (if you know what I mean). Hence, I try either Kottivakkam or Palavakkam beach. Hardly I do the entire stretch.

By the way, the houses that you see on the photo are from Kottivakkam beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home